SAMBA ADV SHOES
ICONIC FOOTBALL SHOES RETOOLED FOR EXCELLENT GRIP AND BOARD CONTROL.
Originally designed for outdoor football training, the Samba hit the pitch midway through the 20th century and has been a best seller ever since. Among the first footwear icons to transform culture, entire generations have laced up the Samba and hit the streets. Made of a mix of suede, leather and synthetics, these shoes feature skate-ready traction and heel support. The moulded footbed is tuned for comfort and cushioning while still maintaining board control.
- Iconic football shoes retooled for excellent grip and board control.
- Suede, leather and synthetic upper with synthetic 3-Stripes
- Moulded PU sockliner for comfort and impact cushioning
- Moulded TPU heel clip for increased support
- Directional herringbone tread pattern for amazing grip and board control